Doll stars : Valentines day outfits

Sunday, February 14

Valentines day outfits

Here are all of the dolls valentines day outfits<3
 

 
 
Lainey - my sisters doll- is wearing
 
shirt- AG outfit
pants- made by me
shoes- AG MAG meet outfit
cat ears- made by me
 
 
-Julie is wearing-
 
shirt- made by me
skirt- made by me
shoes- AG skateboard set

 

 
-rory is wearing-
 
shirt- made by me
skirt- made by me
shoes- AG Julie old meet outfit
 

 
-Samantha is wearing-
 
shirt- made by me
undershirt- made by me
pants- made by me
shoes- Our Generation

 
-kit is wearing-
 
shirt- AG MAG meet outfit
skirt- AG MAG meet outfit
shoes- AG outfit


 
-felicity is wearing-
 
dress- made by me
shoes- AG Kit outfit

 
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!
 
also, which outfit was your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. I like Lanie's and Felicity's outfits! But they all look great :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE Rory's skirt! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love Rory's outfit! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love Rory's outfit! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete