Doll stars : Silver and...blue

Monday, December 14

Silver and...blue


 








 
Since Christmas is right around the corner! yay! only ten more days!
I decided to do a little photo shoot with Rory and I made this silver dress out of tissue paper!
Then after making it! I thought it would be fun to do more posts that are inspired by or made out of different items like to do with Christmas or anything else really!
 
So expect a few more Christmas related photo shoots coming up and a few of them might be like this one (made/inspired by) different items! :)
 
Outfit
 
dress-made by me
shoes-Samantha Meet Outfit
cat ears-made by me

6 comments:

  1. absolutely adorable!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the third picture! Could you do a tutorial on the dress?
    Thanks!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bella! Glad you like it! and I used on of My Froggy Stuff tutorials to make the dress ;)
      You can check out the video I watched here-
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVJOs8N7x0

      Thanks for commenting!
      -Elly

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the color combination of silver and blue together.

    ReplyDelete