Doll stars : Halloween Lookbook-4

Tuesday, November 3

Halloween Lookbook-4

 
UNICORN





 



 
I have the biggest obsessing with unicorns! I just LOVE them! They are so magical! <3 <3 <3
So of course at least one of my dolls had to be a unicorn, and that is were Rory came in! ;)
 
Rory is wearing
 
shirt: AG JLM meet outfit
skirt: not sure
leggings: AG skateboarding set
headband: made by me
shoes: Our Generation
 
Which costume was your favorite? and also what did you do on Halloween?
 
On my question for all of you wonderful friends!
Did you do any Halloween type posts on your blog? if so leave a link in the comments! I would love to check them out! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, my link didn't work in the last one...I loved all of your dolls' costumes! Unicorns are <3.
      I did a post with all my dolls and their costumes @ http://thebestloveddolls.blogspot.com/2015/10/halloween-costumes-2015.html
      ~Kathryn

      Delete