Doll stars : 2015 Fall Lookbook-1

Saturday, November 21

2015 Fall Lookbook-1











 
Hello all you awesome, amazing fellow doll lover/fashion lover friends!
 
So for a while now I have been working on my "2015 Fall Lookbook" and today is the day that I share it to the world! XD I am so exited about this lookbook and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together! Also, I am sorry that I haven't been posting much for a while now except for a few lookbooks. But I am getting really exited for the winter and Christmas times that are a comin! So I will try and get a few posts up around then.
Also, I have and have always been into fashion so this blog will mostly be a doll fashion blog.
 
So yes, wow! I was really just in a "ranty" mode.
 
Outfit
 
dress- made by me
shoes- AG JLM meet outfit
socks- made by me
bracelet- made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment