Doll stars : awards

Friday, September 11

awards

 
Hello everyone!

I was nominated by the lovely Kara from Doll World thank you so much Kara! and keep up the great work on your blog! <3

She nominated me for three awards so I will do each award in this post and then nominate a few people to do all three awards! Lets get started!

Picture
 
LIEBSTER AWARD
 
RULES
 
1. Answer the questions the tagger has asked
2. Create a new list of questions for their own nominees
3. Choose a list of their own nominees and notify them


QUESTIONS

            Do you like coffee?

Yes! I love coffee! it is so good! I especially love Starbucks frappes!

If you got a new doll what doll would you get and what would you name it?
 
Ooh! this is hard! I am not really sure what doll I would get for sure, but I really like this doll:
 
Not sure what I would name her though! ;)
 
Girly, Tomboyish, or a little bit of both?
 
Little bit of both.
 
If you were stranded on an island, and you could have 3 things what 3 things would you want?
 
The three things that I would want are:
a boat
a friend who new how to operate the boat and would also be nice company :)
and some extra food
 
Hairstyling or painting nails?
 
both, but I usually like to paint my nails and try out new designs! and usually my hair is just in a side braid, (I have been trying to try out new hairstyles though) but yeah both!
 
Skating or swimming?
 
Well, right now I have been getting really exited for fall and the cold weather so skating but in summer I love to swim so it depends.
 
What or who inspired you to start a blog?
 
My friend sent me and some other friends a link to a really cool doll blog American Girl Fan and I loved it so much, got into dolls, and started this blog where I now combine my love of fashion and dolls into one fun blog! ;)
 
Have you ever heard of Fireproof, Courageous, or Facing the Giants? (they're movies)
 
nope! but now I have!
 
YouTube or Netflix?
 
I love YouTube but then Netflix is also awesome! Ahhh! I cant decide! ;P But probably YouTube!
 
Crafty or Sporty?
 
I would say crafty! Although, I do love to do sporty stuff! Like acting which (fun fact) Is actually considered a sport! and I always enjoy a good game of tag or a running race! :)
 
Soda of Lemonade? (some kind of lemonade flavor)
 
lemonade! (pink lemonade) but if there is blue soda then I would go for that! #percyjackson
 
Which season do you like most to do photography?
 
I enjoy taking more photos in either spring or fall! because the weather is not freezing or super hot, it is the perfect weather! plus with all the pretty flowers in spring and cozy leaves in fall!
 
MY QUESTIONS
 
1. when and why did you start this blog?
3. who was your first doll?
4. what is your number one photography tip?
5. Favorite song?
6. Girl of the year, Beforever, or Truly me?
7. a year without singing or a year without dancing?
8. favorite quote?
9. where do you keep your dolls?
10. favorite doll that you don't have?
 
Picture
 
ADORABLE ANIMAL AWARD

 
 
RULES

 
1. Answer the questions the tagger has asked
2. Create a new list of questions for their own nominees
3. Choose a list of their own nominees and notify them
 
QUESTIONS
 
which animal are you the most afraid of?
 
I do not like whales and giant underwater creatures! they just freak me out! :O Also this is kind of weird but I always get scared of caterpillars! they are just so squiggly!
 
What animal steals your heart every time you see it?
 
There are lots of animals that are adorable! but the ones that I just cant handle the cuteness is French Bulldogs! They are just to cute for their own good!
 
 :    :
 
two adorable French bulldogs to prove my point on how cute they are!
 
ride a Saint Bernard or a Lama?
 
Probably a lama?! ;)
 
 Which one would you rather be stung by? Bees or Hornets?
 
A bee.
 
What animals do you own?
 
My family has a main coon mix gray fluffy cat! Her name is Prilla! she is not the most loving cat but she has her moments! ;)
 
 
Prilla ^ <3
 
MY QUESTIONS
 
1. least favorite animal?
2. do you have any pets?
3. cats or dogs?
4. fly with a flock of birds or swim with dolphins?
5. have you ever encountered a crazy animal?
 
 
INFINITY DREAMS AWARD
 
RULES
 
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions provided
4. Nominate 10 people *PLEASE TRY TO NOMINATE AT LEAST ONE PERSON*
 
QUESTIONS
 
Salted peanuts or unsalted peanuts?
 
if I am eating them on their own: salted.
if I am eating them in trail mix: unsalted
But I usually don't really notice if they are salted or unsalted. :)
 
Flat or pop up stickers?
 
I don't use stickers that often but flat.
 
What's the worst part of receiving this award?
 
There is no bad part about receiving this award! I have been really enjoying answering and asking questions!
 
Butterflies or dragonflies?
 
Lately I have seen so many butterflies and I just really hate them! "woah! that sounds so heartless!" :O
But lets just say dragonflies! ;)
 
What really gets on your nerves?
 
Sometimes someone will be singing, humming, or whistling a little tune and I will be thinking of how the tune will go and then they will sing it a different way! and I am like "no!! it does not go that way!" (even though it is their song that they are making up!) :)
I also don't like it when people are loud or disrespectful to adults! people listen to what they are saying while they are talking! ;)
Otherwise there aren't much things that annoy me. ;)
 
Would you rather be hot or cold?
 
cold!
 
Are you a morning person or not?
 
yep! I seem to always stay up pretty late and then wake up pretty early! I am never that tired though!
 
Would you rather model clothes or design them?
 
Design them!!! as you might notice from this being a (mostly) fashion blog! I love to design and create my own fashions! I like to wear fashion too though!
 
Facebook or Instagram?
 
I don't have Facebook so Instagram! I love to edit and make my photos all pretty!
 
What do you like taking pictures of the most? Dolls, flowers, animals, the beach, or sunsets?
 
I like taking photos of all those things but mostly people and dolls! you can check out my other blog to see some of my other photography here!

 
MY QUESTIONS
 
1. what was the first sentence in your first post?
2. craziest dream you have ever had?
3. favorite doll item that you have made?
4. favorite hairstyle to do on your dolls?
5. what season has your favorite fashions?
 
I NOMINATE:
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much Kara for nominating me for these awards! I really enjoyed doing them!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment