Doll stars : Sleepver party-part 1

Monday, August 3

Sleepver party-part 1

Hi doll fans!

So a few days ago my friends and I had a fun summer sleepover where we went shopping! So I got really inspired and decided to do that for my dolls! Enjoy!

 
The dolls had just gotten back from a long day of fun shopping!

 
Julie carried her old navy bag.

 
Mackenzie had an American Girl bag.

 
The girls chatted amongst themselves as they walked up to the house 

 
Felicity had a Target bag.
 
Now here is a closer look at the dolls outfits:



 
Julie is wearing
 
shirt: AG just like me meet outfit
overalls: made by me
shoes: AG skateboarding set
hair flower clip: not sure



 
Felicity is wearing
 
shirt: made by me
shorts: made by me
shoes: AG felicity tea time set




 
Kit is wearing
 
shirt: made by me
skirt: AG just like my meet outfit
shoes: AG Julie's old meet outfit




 
Rory is wearing
 
shirt: made by me
shorts: AG skateboarding set
shoes: AG Kit set
kimono: made by me





 
Mackenzie is wearing
 
shirt: made by me
shorts: made by me
shoes: Our Generation

 
To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment