Doll stars : 8 outfits with 8 pieces

Sunday, August 2

8 outfits with 8 pieces

Hi everyone!
Wow! I have not blogged in a long time! sorry about that! ;) Anyway! I have a few posts planned that I will post soon! Starting with this post: "8 Outfits with 8 Pieces!
I saw it on this really cool blog: A Beautiful Mess they do these cool posts that is like this one! you can check one of those posts here!

Now let's get into the posts:

So how this works is I will take 8 pieces (accessories and shoes do not count) and then make 8 different outfits with them.

 
The Pieces
 
1. gray shorts-AG skateboard set
2. plaid dress- not sure
3. white shirt- made by me
4. jean jacket-made by me
5. gray skirt-AG just like me meet outfit
6. black hat- made by me
7. pink pocket shirt- made by me
8. lace kimono- made by me




 
outfit 1
 
white shirt
plaid dress

 
 outfit 2
 
pink pocket shirt
gray shorts
black hat



 
outfit 3
 
white shirt
lace kimono
gray shorts
pink converse


 
outfit 4
 
white shirt
jean jacket
gray skirt
pink converse

 
 
outfit 5
 
pink pocket shirt
plaid dress
 

 
outfit 6
 
pink pocket shirt
gray skirt



 
outfit 7
 
pink pocket shirt
jean jacket
gray shorts
pink converse

 
outfit 8
 
white shirt
plaid dress
pink converse
 
Which outfit was your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love ABM! It's super cool how you incorporated one of their ideas for dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire! IKR! ABM is awesome! :)

      Delete
  2. thats cool how you put together so many outfits with 8 pieces

    ReplyDelete