Doll stars : Your a Great Photographer award

Thursday, March 19

Your a Great Photographer award

 Hi everyone! I got nominated for the Your a Great photographer award by Marie Hannah Grier (mama hen) from The Pony Tale Sisters! thank you for nominating me! :)



1. Nominate 3-7 blogs for this award and make a link to the blog.
2. If you are nominated, give 1 of your photography tips and answer the questions given.
3. Go comment on a post of the person you nominated letting them know they were nominated.
4. Copy the picture above on your post.
5. Link your post back to the original post
6. Add the picture to your tool bar or page.
7. Copy these rules onto your post.
8. Have fun!
  
My photography tip is to take pictures in the day outside! the lighting is better when you are outside and it is daytime, (night pictures usually look orange and you cant see things clearing.

The questions:

1. Which do you like better, taking pictures indoors or outdoors?

outdoors. ;)

 2. What is your favourite outfit (and doll) to take pictures of?

it depends!

 3. What camera do you use?

I use a Nikon digital D50 DSLR.

 4. Is there a (doll or human) photographer who inspires you?

I love your photos, Christina from Simply Dollightful, Chloe from The Dolls of Sweet Nokia Street and lots more! :)


I nominate:

Christina from Simply Dollightful

Chloe from The Dolls of Sweet Nokia street

Hannah from AGDTime Blog

My questions:

1. what camera do you use?
2. what is your favorite doll that you do not have?
3. favorite place to take pictures?
4. doll photo-shoots or photo-stories?

-Elly <3


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! I will answer the questions in my next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I love your photography! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! I liked reading your answers! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete