Doll stars : DIY glitter jars!

Monday, February 16

DIY glitter jars!

here is how to decorate a jar for your doll to put whatever she likes! you can even make it for yourself!

Items you will need:

glue
glitter
tape
a piece of paper (not shown)
and a little jar



first cover the top part of your jars with tape.


fold your paper in half and then lay it down so you can work on it without making a mess.


paint some glue onto the jar.


then sprinkle some glitter on top.


do that until the jar is covered, then wait for it to dry.


take the tape off and you are done!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. you know what? I'm literally going to drop everything and go make this. I'm not even joking. this looks so easy, I must try it out. now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cool! I'm definitely going to try it! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, I'm so happy you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete