Doll stars : The darling doll blog award!

Saturday, December 13

The darling doll blog award!

I got nominated for the Darling doll award by Izzy from Forever Love Dolls! thanks Izzy!


Rules:
answer the five questions on your  blog nominate 5 people and them  5 questions.

Izzy's questions:

1) What would you buy with a $500 AG giftcard?

wow! I am not sure! probably a doll though. (there would be extra money though)

2) Which doll (you don't have to own it) looks most like you?
probably this one exept I have a little longer hair.
3) Skittles or M&M's?
I like them both but I pick skittles!
4) Are you in any sports/clubs? If so, what are they?
I clog on the team The Little River Cloggers!
5) Who is your idol?
not sure.
I nominate:
Carrot and Claire
AGDTime Blog
The dolls of Sweet Nokia street
The Abbott doll family
Pretty Lilly and American Girl

questions for the nominee's:

1. favorite part about blogging?
2. what was your first AG doll?
3. favorite kind of blog post?
4. favorite color?
5. which do you like best: historical, MAG, or GOTY?

-Elly <3

5 comments:

  1. Hi Elly, I nominated you for an award. Here is a link to the post. http://myagworld.com/?p=535

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! I enjoyed reading your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete