Doll stars : The Grateful Blogger Tag!

Saturday, November 15

The Grateful Blogger Tag!

I got tagged by Hope from All Things Doll to do the Grateful Blogger Tag! Thank you so much Hope! :D


Credit goes to Ginny and June for the picture above and for creating this award! Check out their blog HERE!
Rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you, they will surely appreciate it! Also, leave a link back to the person who nominated you.
  • Write ten things you are thankful for. Here's the tricky part though, you can't just say you are thankful for gum or video games, or whatever "little" things you want to discuss. Think deeply about what is important to you. Explain why.
  • Tag ten other bloggers; our goal is to tag everyone. Comment on the blogs you nominated so they know you tagged them.
  • Add the pic above to your sidebar or award page and thank the person who nominated you. 
1. I am thankful for my cat Prilla! because she is a great cat! I love her! ;)

2. I am thankful to be on an awesome clogging team The Little River Cloggers! because everyone is really nice! and clogging is really fun!

3. I am thankful for all of my amazing friends! <3

4. I am thankful for all of my viewers and followers!!! thank you so much to everyone who looks or follows my blog!

5. I am thankful for colors! because without colors the world would be dull. ;)

6. I am thankful for blogging! Because it is just awesome! :)

7. I am thankful for Fall! Because it is my favorite season!

8. I am thankful for my dolls

9. I am thankful for crafting and artsy things! Because I love to make things!

10. I am thankful for books! because reading is fun!

sorry they weren't super big things! but I think that the little things are the things that I am thankful for, so in a way the little things become the big things! :)

I Tag:

AGDTime Blog
Carrot and Claire
The Salty Breeze
Simply Dollightful
Pretty Lilly, an American Girl
The Dolls Of Sweet Nokia Street
The Abbott Doll Family
Forever Love Dolls
Clarisses Closet
Fun With AG Fan

-Elly <3

8 comments:

  1. Umm Elly? I was just wondering if you could give June and I credit for creating the Grateful Blogger Tag. We created the original award and would really appreciate it if you would put the original picture up (with our link) as well as the one you created. Don't worry, we're not mad, just a little bit confused. Thank you so much.
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so so sorry! I didn't know that you created the award! (Also when i said pleas give me credit I meant for just the photo edit) I will change it as soon as I can!

      Delete
    2. Oh Elly, it's alright!! We loved your edit, and you can still include it, we just wanted to make sure our pic was in there too :) Don't worry Elly, we understand!!!
      ~<3Ginny~

      Delete
    3. It is all right! It was probably all just some kind of miss understanding.

      Delete
  2. Awesome! I enjoyed reading what you are thankful for! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete