Doll stars : The Beachy Blogger Award!

Sunday, November 16

The Beachy Blogger Award!

Hi!

I pretty long while back I got nominated for the Beachy Blogger award by Lydia from The Silver Creek Dolls  Thank you so much for nominating me! Unfortunately I forgot to do it a while back, but here it is now!



Rules:
Answer the 10 questions I give you below and give the people you nominate 10 more.
Let the people whom you nominated know that they were nominated.
Put the award on your sidebar.
Nominate 10 bloggers
 
Lydia's questions:
 
1. What is your favorite book?
 
I love all of the Harry Potter books!

 2. What is your favorite American Girl movie?
 
I don't have a favorite but I liked the McKenna movie!

 3. How many of these types of dolls do you have overall, MAG, GOTY, orrrr HC?
 
I have two HC. Felicity and Julie!

 4. Do you have any siblings?
 
yep! I have two sisters! Check out my older sister's blog HERE!

 5. Have you re-named any of your dolls?
 
nope.

 6. Do you have any custom dolls?
 
yes, it is a custom Barbie!

 7. Who was your FIRST doll?
 
Felicity!

 8. Favorite band?
 
I don't really have many bands I listen to, but I like the bands: R5 and Cimorellie ( not sure if that's how it is spelled)

 9. LEAST favorite subject in school?
 
 math.

 10. Would you believe me if I told you watermelon was grown up in the clouds and then a brownie monster brings them down and puts them in the supermarket?
 
probably not. ;)
 
 
thanks for the questions! they were really fun to answer!
 
I nominate:
 
 
and the first five people to comment on this post! :)
 
-elly <3
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I've already done this award, tho... hmmm....
    you have been awarded by moi ;P : http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/2014/11/catching-up-on-few-tags.html?showComment=1416436693551#c8684856750832474933

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I hate math also!! By the way, foreverlovedolls is up and running again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! I liked reading it! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete