Doll stars : Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thursday, November 27

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hi everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Here are some pictures I took of the dolls outfits, dinner, and desert! enjoy! :)



                                                                           The outfits:
 
Najhi is wearing:
 
dress: made by me
leggings: they came with her when I got her
shoes: they came with her
hair bow: not sure
bracelets: they came with her

 
Cathleen is wearing:
 
jacket: made by me
skirt: made by me
shoes: from Julie's meet outfit

 
Felicity is wearing:
 
shirt: made by me
skirt: not sure
shoes: from her meet outfit
belts: some our hair bands and one is from Julie's meet outfit
scarf: made by me

 
Julie is wearing:
 
shirt: from her meet outfit
skirt: not sure
shoes: from some kit outfit
socks: made by me
 






mashed potatoes with gravy, and some cranberries that I made!

 
I also made cresent rolls, sweet potatoes with little marshmellows, and some turkey!

 
for desert they had some pumpkin pie and a Minnie apple pie!
 
-Elly <3

8 comments:

  1. Your dolls' outfits and table are so cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that meal looks so delicious :) I'm positive your dolls had a awesome Thanksgiving dinner (and of course you did too :) Happy Thanksgiving! I love your blog, you always have such cute posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Claire and Autumn!!! :D

    -elly <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Outfits and Food! Happy late Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Happy late thanksgiving! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy late Thanksgiving! Your dolls outfits are really cute! It looks like they had a great time! Those sweet potatoes are really cute! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone looks lovely. Happy belated Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete