Doll stars : Falling Leaves! (a photo-shoot)

Monday, November 10

Falling Leaves! (a photo-shoot)

Hi everyone!

here is some picture I took of Julie! I love this outfit! a lot of leaves on the trees have changed color it is starting to feel like Fall! (today it is kind of warm right now though) so anyway onto the pictures! ;)










 
Outfit Details:
shirt: the black shirt is actually a skirt! (not sure were I got it)
shorts: From an AG skateboard set.
long vest type thing: made by me.
shoes: they are my sister's doll's shoes from some Kit set.
 
-Elly <3

7 comments:

  1. I agree with Claire, her outfit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad you like it! :)

    -elly <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty! I love her outfit and her hair! Her vest thing and her shoes are really cute! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete