Doll stars : Christmas decorating!!!

Sunday, November 30

Christmas decorating!!!

Hi everyone!

happy last day of November!!! anyway, here is a photo-story of the dolls decorating there room for Christmas!!!


Julie and felicity were sitting around bored. "so what should we do?" asked Julie "I'm not sure"
Felicity replied as she looked around the room for any ideas.


"oh! I got it!!!" she said "we should decorate for Christmas!"

 
"great idea" Julie said "I'll go get the tree!"
"and I'll get the other decorations!" said Felicity.


They both rushed off and returned with the tree and decorations.


First they moved the desk to make room for the tree.


Julie switched out the pillow on the desk chair.


And Felicity did the same on the bed.


Felicity's bed ^


Julie's bed ^


They also decorated the table with a red and white polka dot table cloth and a cute little tree!

 
On top of the fridge was some flowers,


In which they switched out with a cute cake and a picture that read: Let There Be Bright!


And they were done!!!


:D

-Elly <3

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute photostory, Elly! love all the decorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, loved this story :) They are certainly ready for Christmas now! I still need to get my decorations out... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm still in the process of decorating my dollhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! This is so cute! Their decorations are adorable and they did a great job decorating! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I loved their decorations! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felicity's shirt looks stylish-and cozy! I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photo story. I love the little tree and all the red and white decorations. Looks really festive.

    ReplyDelete