Doll stars : The LG award!

Friday, October 24

The LG award!

I made the picture you can use it as long as you give me credit with a link to my blog! ;)
 
Hi everyone! so sorry I haven't been posting much. ;/ well, anyway Lydia (click on her name to see her blog!) nominated be for the LG award! :) thank you so much Lydia!


The Rules:
  • No tag backs
  • You must give credit to the person who nominated you :)
  • Answer the 8 question given to you by the person who nominated you and then give 8 more questions to your nominees
  • Nominate 8 people and let them know that they were nominated (make sure you link your blog URL)
  • Put the award on your sidebar or a special page you have for awards! 
 
 
1. How long have you had your blog?

For about a year! :) 

 2. Do you own any other dolls besides American Girl?

I own a few home made dolls and other dolls that I am not sure the name of I also have a Heart For Hearts girl Naji!

 3. Do you prefer reading, writing, or neither?
I love both! :)

 4. Which type of dolls do you like best, HC, MAG, or GOTY?

Oh, this is so hard! I like them all!

 5. Do you watermark your photos?

nope

 6. What's your favorite movie?

There are a lot of movies that I love! but I really LOVE all of the Harry Potter movies!

 7. Have you ever made any custom dolls?

Yep! 2 a Barbie and another random doll!

 8. Would you believe me if I told you that donuts
 grew on TREES? And there was one in my backyard?
 
Probably not ;)
 
I nominate:
 
 
my questions for the nominees:
 
1. who was your first doll?
2. whats your favorite kind of post?
3. why did you start your blog?
4. any tips on how I could improve my blog?
5. what are your thoughts on Beforever?
6. where do you keep your dolls?
7. GOTY Lanie or Sage?
8. if you could have a super power what would it be?
 
-Elly <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for awarding me! I'll answer the questions on my Google+.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers!

    You are right! Because I don't HAVE backyard that is fit for growing trees! ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination! I'll tell Whitney tomorrow. :)
    ~Lindsey

    ReplyDelete