Doll stars : Room/ doll house tour! :)

Thursday, July 24

Room/ doll house tour! :)

So we changed up the doll room/ house again! This is like what the fourth time that we have changed it up? ;) anyway we love it this way and plan on keeping it like this for a while! :D
 
 
Tada! here is the new and inproved way! :) You might notice that we now have a second bunk bed! I made this bunk bed out of cardboard! I used THIS GREAT tutorial but I just made it bigger to fit AG dolls!

 
Here is the top bunk of one of the bunk beds! also I keep my smaller dolls on the windowsill as you can see in the picture!

 
And here is the bottom bunk!

 
This is the new bunk bed! I LOVE it!


 
The tope bunk!

 
It also has a desk area under with the bottom bunk!

 
Julie is relaxing on the bottom bunk!


 
And last but not least the dining area! ;)
 
hope you like the new setup!
 
-Elly <3

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your doll room! It's great! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love the new setup!
    I'm changing mine for like, um, the 6th time? Anyway, yeah I feel inspired now!

    ~Lydia~ <3
    http://agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com/
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Glad you like it! :D

    -elly<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very homey and comfortable. Thank you for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the bunks are set up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started following you, can you follow me back?

    ReplyDelete