Doll stars : Beachy blogger award! :)

Wednesday, July 16

Beachy blogger award! :)

So as you might be able to tell it seems to be award season again! :) I got awarded again for the Beachy Blogger award this time from Melody! Thanks Melody!!! :) check out her cool blog HERE!




Rules:
Answer the 10 questions I give you below and give the people you nominate 10 more.
Let the people whom you nominated know that they were nominated.
Put the award on your sidebar.
Nominate 10 bloggers.



Her questions:

1. What is your favorite type of blog post?

I like awards and photoshoots! :) 

2. Do you prefer camera, phone, or tablet for taking pictures?

Camera! 

3. Spring or Fall?

Ooh! This is hard cause I love both!!! But I'd have to say fall! 

4. Pants or Skirts?

Pants! (I don't usually wear skirts) 

5. Do you like the beach?

Yep! :) 

6. What is your favorite vacation snack?

Not sure! 

7. What is your favorite summer activity?

I like swimming! 


8. What is your favorite pizza topping?

Either Pinapples or mushrooms! 

9. Soup or Salad?

Soup! 

10. What is your favorite doll accessory?

Probably shoes! (Not sure though!) 


I nominate: 











The questions:

1. How many dolls do you have?
2. Favorite color?
3. Favorite hairstyle?
4. Summer or winter?
5. If you had to give away one of your dolls which one would it be?
6. If you could have any super power what would it be?
7. Favorite AG book?
8. Favorite AG historical doll?
9. Any tips on how I could improve my blog?
10. Do you like AG historical, girl of the year, or my american girl dolls? 


Have fun! 
-elly <3 












9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for awarding me, I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Your blog is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! We are so much alike, half those questions I would have answered exactly the same. :)

    Sophia :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Elly! I love the answers to the questions. Especially the pizza toppings. The topic came up during our movie day and pineapple (while not a favorite) was discussed.
    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination for The Dazzling Dollies!

    ~Abigail
    www.livelaughdolls.wordpress.com
    www.thedazzlingdollies.wordpress.com
    (By the way, I have put your button on both of my blogs, so can you put my buttons up? The URLs are above.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for nominating me. I so missed you and your blog, but I was on a wifi-less vaca for 1 month and couldn't post. I will post about that soon. Thanks again. luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks melody and Abigail! :) Izzy that is so sweet! Thank you! <3

    -elly <4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops meant to do this <3 not this <4 ;)

    ReplyDelete