Doll stars : The MagNeoBio award! :)

Tuesday, May 13

The MagNeoBio award! :)

I got awarded the MagNeoBio award again by Izzy from Forever Love Dolls!  Thank u so much!!!! :)


Here are the questions: 

1. Which HC is your least favorite? 

I have got to say Marie-grace ( no offense to the people who like her) 

2. Why did you start blogging?
 
One of my friends named Anna ( check out her blog HERE) emailed a link to a cool doll blog called American Girl Fan ( most of u probably have seen it) and I got really inspired so I decided to start my own blog! 

3. What are your five favorite blogs?

Oh! I can't decide!!! 

4. What is your favorite doll company other than AG? 

Right now it is heart for heart dolls! ( but it might change in the future!) 

5. How often do you make clothes for your dolls? 

Umm, it depends! 

6. If you have any siblings, do they have AG doll also?, if they do which dolls do they have?

I have 2 sisters and older one and a younger one! The younger one ( audrey) has Kit! And the older one  ( Celia) has Samantha and Lanie! Check out Celia's blog HERE

7. Who is your favorite AG you tuber?

Not sure! :) 

8. Do you want any boy dolls if you don't already have one?

Nope! I am good with the girls though boy dolls are good also! 

9. Which archived HC do you want AG to bring back?

Uumm, I'm not sure Felicity would be cool though! :) 

10. What do you think about the possibility of BeForever?

I don't know a lot about it yet, but I like how the HC's are getting some changes! I think it is a great idea that they could be historical but then new and fresh at the same time!!! :) 

Thanks izzy for the questions! They were really fun to answer! :) 

I nominate:
 
 
 
 
 
The questions:

1. Who is your favorite HC?

2. Do you like GOTY issabelle?

3. How did you find my blog?

4. If you hand to, would you go sky diving or bungy jumping?

5. Why did you start blogging:

6. What is your favorite kind of post? ( photo story's, DIYs, photo shoots ect) 

7. Do you play a sport or do a dance? If so what is it? :) 

8. What u think I could do to improve my blog? 

9. If you HAD to give away all of your dolls expect one which one would your keep?

10. Have you ever customized a doll ( doesn't have to be AG) 


Again thanks for nominating me!

-dollstars 



 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elly! Congrats on the award!
    I've nominated you for another one, too! xD ;)
    http://bananaandbear.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-sunshine-award.html
    xo,
    Anna <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award. Great answers!

    ReplyDelete