Doll stars : Happy Easter! :)

Sunday, April 20

Happy Easter! :)

Happy Easter? How was yours? Ours was great!




Do u like Julie's Easter dress that I made? I will post more pics soon!  


And here is Felicity's! 


The dolls had set there shoes out last night and they found some chocolate eggs in them! 



They also each got a basket full of fun stuff! 



Julie got some mints, a stuffed little chick, a rainbow loom bracelet, and a piece of chocolate! 


Felicity got some mints, flowers, a toy sheep, and a chocolate! 



After looking at that, they decorated eggs! 





What did u do for Easter? 

-dollstars 

P.S sorry about the bad quality of some of the pics 

5 comments:

  1. The dresses are very nice. There baskets are cute.
    Happy belated Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their dresses. Can you do a tutorial on julie's hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad u all like the dresses! For Julie's hair a just split it in to sections, twisted them and the curled the into buns on rack side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elly! I love the dresses! I nominated you for the MagNioBio Award on my blog, www.the-pony-tales-sisters.blogspot.com. Feel free to comment when you answer the questions!!

    ~Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete