Doll stars : Homemade doll! :)

Sunday, March 9

Homemade doll! :)

A few days ago I made a doll! It was really fun to make and I am happy of the way she turned out!  I have not named her yet. But I know that she is going to like to dance! Do any of u have any ideas for names? to see how to make a doll like mine! click HERE!


I also made her some clothes!!! 













I also made her a mouse! :) of which I have not named yet either. 








:)  if u have any ideas for names feel free to comment with ideas! :) 

Stay tuned because I am going to do my first ever giveaway soon!!!!!! 

-dollstars 












4 comments:

  1. I think she looks like a Lucy. Very cute doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I even read melody's comment I thought she looked like a Lucy. She is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Wow! Two great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her button eyes they are sooo cute. I think she should be penny or Rosie but if not Lucy does suite her.

    ReplyDelete