Doll stars : Homemade! Camera, I-pad, I-phone, and magazine!

Friday, March 7

Homemade! Camera, I-pad, I-phone, and magazine!

Yesterday I made a camera, I-pad, I-phone, and a magazine for my dolls!




This is the I-phone! It is too small to be an AG doll I-phone bit is a good size for smaller dolls! 
How I made it:  cut out a picture of an I-phone out of a magazine and glue it to a peice of cardboard, I also glued a peice of black paper onto the other side of the cardboard. 





This is the I-pad! It is the perfect size for an AG doll! I made it the same way as the I-phone! 





This is the magazine!  I cut out a pic of a magazine from a magazine and glue it to some cardboard, I also glued a peice of colored paper onto the other side! 





For the camera I made it out of an old stamp ( that I had taken the actual stamp part off) and a little clay circle ( that my neighbor had given me she gave me a whole bunch!)  I sanded the stamp a little and painted them both black after they dried. I glued the circle on one side of the camera for the lens and added some details! 



Here is it finished!


I used beads as buttons, a pic of some flowers (! From a magazine)for the detail on the back!  



Smile! :)

-dollstars 

Have made any thing fun for your dolls lately?! :) 













3 comments: