Doll stars : Photo story: do you want to build a snow-man?! ( from frozen!)

Thursday, January 30

Photo story: do you want to build a snow-man?! ( from frozen!)

Lately I have been I to doing things with my dolls that have to do with the movie frozen! Here is a quick photo story based of the song in frozen: Do you want to build a snow man!


(Sorry about how dark this pic is) 
5 year old Ana looks out the window and sees that it's snowing!




She rushes over to Elsa's door.



Sings:  " do you want to build a snow-man? Come on let's go and play! I never see you any more come out the door it's like you've gone away! We used to be best buddies, and now we're not. I wish you would tell be why? Do you want to build a snow man? It doesn't have to be a snow man!" 



8 year old Elsa says " go away Ana" 



Ana sings: "okay, bye"



9 year old Ana knocks on Elsa's door then sings: " do you want to build a snowman? Or ride our bikes around the hall! I think some company is overdo I've started talking to the pictures on the walls!" ( says to the picture) "Hang in there Joan!" " it gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms just watching the hours tick by! ( tick-tock  tick-tock tick-tock  tick-tock)"







15 year old Ana sings sadly: " ( knocks) Elsa, please I know your in there! People are asking where you've been. They say " have courage" and I'm trying to I'm right out here for you. Just let me in! We only have each other it's just you and me. What are we going to do?" 




" do you want to build a snowman? ( sniff)" 




Actors: Felicity playing as Ana! Julie playing as Elsa! 

I hoped you liked this photo story!


2 comments: